Sunday 24 January 2016

My Experience with RSS Feeds


This week – week 3  I discovered what an RSS feed is, and what a great tool it is for surfing the internet! After selecting some initial feeds to follow, an article from the Huffington Post caught my eye that I thought I would share. The article I read was called The Wisdom of Stupid Questions and it discusses a bit about how we don’t spend enough time questioning the details of things, including things we may be paying for, because we just don’t want to look stupid. 

As a business student I’ve heard the expression “buyer beware” time and time again, but in order to really understand what it is we should beware of, we must ask questions! It really is kind of terrible to think that we live in a world where we constantly have to look over our shoulder in order to avoid being taken advantage of, but the article provides some great ‘stupid’ questions to ask in order to see that this doesn't happen. Very interesting find, thanks to my RSS feeder!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment